Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Time Blogger!

Hi - thanks for visiting. I am excited to start this new blog to build connections and spread the exciting word of the new launch of Virgin Charter! www.virgincharter.com.

I recently switched gears for an exciting start-up opportunity...Virgin Charter! (www.virgincharter.com). About me - 15 years of Sales, Marketing and Business Development. Multi-industry experience and contacts in business solutions, high tech and internet, mortgage and finance, California and Costa Rica Real Estate, and Private and Corporate Air Charter.

I live in San Clemente, CA and have a great family, including a Sheltie dog. Outside of work you will find me surfing Trestles, San Onofre, T Street, and various breaks around San Clemente. I love heading to Mammoth for skiing and when the waves are flat and the snow is gone, I am riding my dirt bike in the desert! I often travel to Costa Rica to surf, see family and friends and monitor my teak farm deep in the jungle of the Nicoya Peninsula.

At Virgin Charter, I run Sales for various Western States of the USA. I am partnering with leading corporations that wish to use our platform at Virgin Charter for booking Private and Corporate Jet Charter missions. Our online marketplace allows you to charter everything from a Turbo Prop to a Luxury Airliner and everything in between. Our online tools for managing your trip are the most innovative in the business. We pride ourselves on Safety and have created the industries first ever quality rating system for private jet charter with JD Power and Assc.

I am anxious to meet friends and contacts and discuss Private Air Travel. Please feel free to write, post or contact me at anytime.

No comments: